Will Power

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Watch This Space......

Hello Fellow Readers:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope that you will have a nice time here.

I think I need to give an introduction about myself:

I am Wilson from Singapore. I am a 26 years old chinese male currently working in the Insurance Industry. My hobbies include reading, running, watching movies, making friends and soccer.

I have been a Manchester United fan since 1993. I like the Red Devils because of their excellent attacking play on the pitch, their endless energy, strong determination and a never say die attitude. The best moment of me as an United fan is when they defied all odds to win the treble in year 1999.

The 1999 European Champions League final match between Manchester United and Bayern Munich rates as one that will remain in my mind forever. Just when it seems that the Red Devils treble dream is over, something extraordinary happened during the final moments of the match. Teddy Sheringham equalised for United and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scoring the dramatic winner by sticking his leg out and making contact with the ball from a David Beckham's corner kick, much to the dismay of the Bayern Munich players.

Besides soccer, I am currently making friends through penpals. I have penpals from Japan, China, Russia, United States, Korea, Canada and etc. I hope to make friends from all over the world, to acquire more knowledge about their countries lifestyles and cultures. I believe that life is a journey of learning and exploring, and we should constantly upgrade ourselves when we have the opportunities to do so. For interested parties to become my penpals, please feel free to e-mail me.

I am a complete newbie in this world of blogging. I hope that you readers will give me some valuable comments / opinions in order to improve on my blog. I appreciate all feedbacks being given to me.

Lastly, I hope that this blog will be a place where people can:
1) communicate freely
2) express their opinions
3) learn more about the happenings all over the world
4) know more about me as a person

Please watch this space for exciting times ahead..... . Thank you once again.

From the Rookie Blogger,
Wilson

Feedback / e-mail to: mitsuyota7617_9060@yahoo.com.sg