Will Power

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Super Import Nights -- Babes Galore!!

Went to the Super Import Nights (S.I.N) last friday, 9th November, and took some photos.

Enjoy......

(Click on the image for the original size version)

Linda (sorry if I got the name wrong....)

Love this photo

Very nice smile....





FHM gals

Jaslin



Love her pretty smile






She is very photogenic!

One of my favourite photos







The next model for Burger King?


Models hamming it up for the camera.....

Cordelia is the one dressed in silver


Had a hard time squeezing all 5 models for this photo


She posed specially for me!!

2 pretty models





Absolutely beautiful Desiree





Elynn (hope my memory serves me right)

Elaine is on the left


Its Elynn again

One of the 8 Import Babes from the USA -- Helen Su

Import Babe from USA -- Natalia Marie

K T So, one of the 8 Import Babes


K T So posing for the cameras. I did managed to sneak a shot of her despite the frenzy crowd



Look at all the attention they are getting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home