Will Power

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Big Boss Man

Alex Ferguson has warned his Manchester United stars: Cross me and you're dead.

The ruthless Old Trafford boss has earned a reputation for knowing exactly the right moment to kill off the United careers of his star names. David Beckham, Roy Keane, Jaap Stam and Ruud van Nistelrooy were all booted out by Fergie.

He said: "If I lose control of these multi-millionaires in the Manchester United dressing room then I'm dead. So I never lose control. If anyone steps out of my control, that's them dead."

Fergie has ruled with a rod of iron at Old Trafford for 23 years. He said: "Through my development, I've come across two issues - power and control. Control is important, very, very important. My control is the most important thing."

Fergie's words were delivered with a smile at a lecture in Dublin - but will send a shiver down the spines of some of his current United squad.
- Martin Blackburn, The Sun -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home