Will Power

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nani Lands New Deal

Manchester United is pleased to announce that Nani has signed a new four-year contract, keeping him at Old Trafford until at least June 2014.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: "Nani is an emerging talent within the team and has developed tremendously since joining the club.

"We are delighted he has signed a new contract and I am sure he will have a long and successful future here at Manchester United."

Nani, who signed for United in July 2007 from Sporting Lisbon, added: “I am delighted to have signed a new contract. It has been like a dream come true to play for Manchester United.

"The coaching staff have taught me so much about the game and I'm playing alongside some of the best players in the world.

"I'm looking forward to winning many more trophies with this team.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home