Will Power

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hernamdez Delighted By United Move

United agreed a deal to sign 21-year-old Mexican striker Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez on Thursday, and MUTV got the first exclusive interview…

How does it feel to have signed for United?
It’s a dream and I feel so happy. I’ve really enjoyed my week in Manchester – the stadium, the atmosphere at the club and the history are incredible and I want to do great things here.

You were at the game against Bayern – what did you make of the experience?
I felt a lot of things and, as I said, I’m living a dream. The atmosphere was incredible with all the fans singing. It was fantastic to see.

You’ve met Sir Alex – what are your impressions of the manager?
He is a great person and probably the best coach of all time. All my impressions of the team, the club and the city are incredible.

Your family must be very excited at the prospect of you playing for the Reds…
Yes, they are. My family are my biggest supporters and have been there with me through the good and the bad times, so they’re very pleased.

United are playing in Mexico this summer – what reception can the team expect?
The best. In our country Manchester United are the top team and the reception they will get will be fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home