Will Power

Friday, April 2, 2010

New Deal For Fabio

Brazilian full-back Fabio da Silva has signed an extension to his contract with Manchester United, keeping him at the club until at least June 2014.

The 20 year-old, who has made thirteen appearances for the first team is seen as a highly promising prospect by manager, Sir Alex Ferguson. He said:

“Fabio has settled into the club really well. He’s a natural footballer; a player who has good pace, reads the game well for a boy of his age and is always looking to attack.

"He’s had some bad luck with injuries, but he’ll make a fine Manchester United player in the years to come."

Fabio da Silva said: “Playing for Manchester United is every young player’s dream.

"I’m very happy and proud to commit my future to the club. In the time I’ve been here, I’ve learned a lot from the world-class players that I train with. I hope that as time goes on, I can contribute more and more to the success of this great club.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home