Will Power

Friday, November 11, 2011

Tomasz Issues Statement

United keeper Tomasz Kuszczak has issued the following statement to ManUtd.com following media stories earlier this week.

"In response to recent press reports in the English media, I would like to set the record straight by clarifying that I did not use the word ‘slave’ in a recent interview I gave to the Polish newspaper SuperExpress, about my current position at Manchester United Football Club.

"At no point during the interview did I use the word ‘slave’, or imply that the Club was treating me like a ‘slave’. Indeed what I did say has either been misinterpreted or mis-reported.

"It is important to clear this mis-information up because I have the utmost respect for the Club and have not described my relationship with the Club in this way because it is simply not the case."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home