Will Power

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cleverley Answers Fans

Fans on United's official Google+ page put their questions to Tom Cleverley...

Is playing for United your ultimate dream? - Jack Dean
Yes, it always has been. When I was a young lad, it seemed a bit far-fetched, but being around the training ground benefited me because I knew how the first team operated. Stepping stones like that have helped me achieve my dream. It's now my dream to play for this club for 10 or 15 years.

What is it like to play behind Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney? - JJ Vince
It's brilliant. What stands out is that when a tough match is heading for a draw, one of them can just win it out of nowhere. Those players are priceless.

Who is the best player in the world? - Maria Ruiz Perez
It's definitely got to be Cristiano Ronaldo of late, he's just been unstoppable - scoring two or three goals in every game. He took Portugal to the World Cup and he's been in great form.

How do you feel to be playing in the same team as Ryan Giggs? - Edeh Uche
It's an honour. He's such a great example, to have the motivation to carry on after all his achievements. It's a privilege to play alongside Ryan and I'm still learning from him.

Who is the funniest player at United? - Tarekegn Aau
Patrice Evra makes me really laugh, he's right up there. I'd say it's between Pat, Welbz and Wazza. And Fletch is a dark horse, he’s got some good, dry banter. I've known Welbz the longest, so his jokes are getting a bit old now!

This interview first appeared in the Shahktar Donetsk edition of United Review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home