Will Power

Monday, December 30, 2013

Valencia Tackles Fans' Questions

What do you most enjoy about training every day? @hetget7
It has to be ‘boxes’ [piggy-in-the middle style exercise with two players trying to get the ball off the main group]. I love it. [Who’s the best at it?] Me, because I never end up in the middle – that’s why I mentioned it, because I’m the best!

How often do you practise crossing? @noppatjak
Every day. It’s something I spend a lot of time working on and most days I stay behind after training to do extra practice with David [De Gea] and a couple of other teammates. It’s something I really enjoy.

Who is the best player you have ever worked with? @dat_freshprince
I will say everyone at United! I could give you a lot from the national team but I’ll say two. Segundo Alejandro Castillo, the ex-Everton midfielder, and my great friend Christian Benitez, who sadly is no longer with us.

Who would win in a sprint – you or Usain Bolt? @IrvanAzmatyan_
[Laughs]. I don’t think anybody in the world could beat him. He’s bound to win!

What is your most memorable moment as a United player in your time at the club so far? @tjrzammit
I’d have to say both times we have won the league [in 2011 and 2013]. That’s one of the best feelings I’ve ever experienced. It felt fantastic when I had the medal put round my neck after both title wins. I hope I can experience that many more times in my career here.

This interview first appeared in the West Ham United edition of United Review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home