Will Power

Monday, April 28, 2014

Mata Sad To See Season End

In his weekly blog, birthday boy Juan Mata feels the fans deserved a day to remember on Saturday...

I want to thank you for all your congratulations and messages of support following the game against Norwich. That win was extremely important for sure, since it was a happy ending to a complicated week with big changes, as you know.

It was Ryan Giggs' first game as a manager after plenty of years of success on the pitch, and the truth is everything went well. Our fans deserve that, indeed. They deserve scores like this one because, in this tough season, they have gone home with a downcast face too many times. So that's what we are going to try in the remaining games.

Obviously, I don't want to forget that, since the beginning of the week, David Moyes is no longer our manager. I wish him and his technical staff the best of luck in the future, and I do thank him for his continuous interest in me and his importance during my transfer to become a Manchester United player.

The season goes on, although just for three more games, which makes me kind of sad because I'm feeling really good and I would love this Premier League to last a few more weeks.

Lastly, by the time you read these lines it will be already 28 April! I came to this world on a day like this 26 years ago, time flies! I am pleased to celebrate one more birthday and to keep having a lot of people around me that give me affection and support every day. People I know will be there forever. That is the best present to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home