Will Power

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bebe Leaving Talks With Agent

Manchester United forward Bebe will leave discussions regarding another potential loan move with his representative.

The 23-year-old completed a shock switch to Old Trafford in 2010, penning a five-year contract upon his arrival.

He has, however, struggled to offer a return on United's sizeable investment, making just two Premier League appearances.

That has forced him to look elsewhere for game time, with the last three seasons seeing him take in spells at Besiktas, Rio Ave and Pacos de Ferreira.

He has impressed during his time back in his native Portugal, sparking reports of interest from Braga and Sporting Lisbon.

Bebe admits to being aware of the rumours and says he would welcome the opportunity to take another step up in class if an agreement can be reached with United.

He told A Bola: "I don't know anything concrete (about my future).

"I have heard about Braga and Sporting Lisbon, but they are just rumours. I will leave all of that to my agent.

"If I could choose to stay in Portugal, it would be to play for a big club. I think anything else wouldn't be very favourable to me.

"However, as I have already said, I know that my agent will certainly sort out my life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home