Will Power

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Angel di Maria Admits Plan To Return Home

Manchester United forward Angel di Maria has told Argentine radio that he plans to return to his home country one day.

The 26-year-old revealed his plan to return to his first club Rosario Central, and has talked with Ezequiel Lavezzi and Javier Mascherano about also making the move back to the city he hails from.

“As for anyone it was a dream for me to come to Europe,” Di Maria told Radio del Plata.

“But it will also be a dream to play again in Central.

“Central will always be first in my head. I’ve talked with Pocho [Ezequiel Lavezzi] and Masche [Javier Mascherano] to return to Central together.”

The Argentine Primera Division side, nicknamed ‘The Scoundrel’, seem to have always been a distraction for Di Maria, who admits finding it hard to resist discussing his boyhood club.

“When you ask me how I will return to Argentine football, I tell you how I will not go back," Di Maria added.

"Then show them a video of Central."

Such talk so soon after making a record £59.7million move to Old Trafford will be slightly unnerving to United fans so early in his United career, but it is unlikely the former Real Madrid man will make the return home in the near future.

Di Maria has made a strong start at United and said after scoring on his home debut: "I wished very much for the day of my debut at Old Trafford and I did in the best way, scoring a goal.

"The happiness is enormous."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home