Will Power

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Blind Sees Versatility As A Blessing

Daley Blind believes his versatility can only be a positive for Manchester United, no matter what system Louis van Gaal opts to play.

The adaptable Dutchman has featured in several different areas of the team since joining last summer, including centre midfield, central defence and the left side of the back four.

Blind says he enjoys playing in all of the different positions and having gained experience in each of them for many years now he insists he finds it a smooth transition to switch between them.

"I like that I can play more positions – I don’t see it as a negative point, I think I can help the team by being like that when we need it," he told MUTV in an exclusive interview. "It’s also nice for the manager that he has more options with me.

"Back at Ajax I used to switch a couple of times during games and I tried to always learn what was needed for each position.

"It’s now a bit easier for me to switch really quickly in my mind for the different positions so I know what to do where. I think that’s important."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home