Will Power

Monday, October 26, 2015

Reds Are Always Monitoring The Market

Louis van Gaal says he always has one eye on the transfer market and is planning how he can continue to ensure Manchester United are a force to be reckoned with.

The Reds boss added six new players to the squad in the summer, with a number of others going the opposite way, as van Gaal reshaped his group in a way he felt was needed.

The next transfer window of the season opens on 1 January and, when asked by reporters whether or not he was happy with his squad, van Gaal had this to say.

"I have already said, in the transfer period, I could not buy every player I want and that’s also because of the market," he explained.

"I have said that we need creative, speedy players in attack. You have seen which players I have bought; I like that profile, but we need more."

When pressed whether he thinks footballers still see United as the place to play and win trophies, the Reds manager declared: "I think that all the players I want do want to come. It is not a question of the players, it is a question of the clubs who are stopping them."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home