Will Power

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

My Mascot

my pet!
Introducing my mascot for my blog...... Xiao Bin Bin!!!

Is he a cute panda bear? Yes, I have decided to adopt him as my pet after a long, hard consideration. There are many animals up for adoption, like the Bat, Monkey, Puppy, Turtle, Tiger, Bunny, Wolf, Duck and many more!

Xiao Bin Bin will be the official symbol for my blog at this very moment and he would like to extend his warm welcome to you readers.

You can help me take care of him by clicking on the "click to play with me !". You can give him food to eat, but no overfeeding please! :-) Besides that, you can play with him too!

For parties interested in adopting your own pet, please click on this link: http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/

Regards
Wilson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home