Will Power

Monday, December 4, 2006

Big Boyz Toyz -- Part 1

Attended the Big Boyz Toyz exhibition show held at the Singapore Expo hall 5 last friday.

This event was a disappointment, as there was not much variety on display as compared to the Singapore Motorshow 2006 held 2 weeks ago.

I spent less than 1 hour in the exhibition hall with a feeling of regret, as I have spent quite a considerable amount of time travelling to this place. I would rather prefer to spend the travelling time watching a movie or getting some rest.

Admission to the event is free, but an entrance fee of $5 is applicable for special events like archery, bikini fashion shows and women's mud wrestling. In another way, the event organisers are indirectly telling us that in order to see girls in skimpy outfits getting down and dirty in a pool of mud or models wearing the skimpiest of outfits doing the catwalk, event goers would have to pay some money for "special privileges".

I choose not to enter the special feature area, as I think there is nothing special at all to justify the entrance fee. Mud wrestling? Bikini fashion shows? Archery events? I think all of these are just gimmicks to entice people to part with their money in which we can see plenty of them for free on the television screens these days....

Thank god there is another exhibition being held at the same time and venue. Sitex 2006 was much more interesting and informative, as it deals with electronic gadgets like laptops, desktops, digital cameras and IT stuff. I had a great time learning more about the IT stuff, especially on the part where I can edit pictures with a certain program known as the photoshop editor.

In order not to make this trip to be a wasted one, I have taken some pictures. Hope you will like it.....

(Lastly, if you ask me whether will I be there for the same exhibition next year, I can only comment that the format of this show needs to be reviewed thoroughly in order to attract me or other people to attend....)



Fiery Red Ferrari......



Why is Doraemon doing there at the show?


Slick speedboat on display.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home