Will Power

Friday, May 18, 2007

The 100th Posting

As the title of this posting suggests, this is the 100th post of my blog, Will Power.

Will Power is just 6 months old and has been part of my life ever since. Whenever I post something in my blog, I am really very happy and proud to share with people whom has been a loyal supporter. Words cannot really describe my feelings, but I feel that you fabulous people really deserve a big 'thank you' from me.

As I have mentioned in my previous blog postings, Will Power is created to enable people to know more about me as a person, and also to serve as a platform for my current or potential friends to keep in touch with. Moreover, it is also a sharing session of opinions and comments on the blog posting.

Success rate so far? Maybe it can be better for you people to input some of your own comments/opinions. Don't be shy! =)

My personal opinion of my blog is that it could be better, in terms of sharing of my experiences, be it bitter, sad or happy. This part is where I am solely lacking. In addition, probably I could do better as to comment on the current happenings of the world or on my surroundings.

Writing is what I like best. As I am a really introvert person, sometimes I feel that I could not express myself well in verbal communication with people. What can I do to improve on this communication issue? I use writing as a tool to express my ideals, thoughts and feelings across. Alphabets, words and sentences transform as a 'bridge' to enable people to understand or know me better. With this 'bridge', possible breakdown in communication will be resolved eventually.

Writing is also a form of art. I find it satisfying to compose a beautiful piece of well-penned thoughts in words. Its just like watching an emotional scene on television, where you really put in your soul in watching and started to feel for the characters in the show. I hope to create this feeling whereby the readers can actually visualize in their mind as to whatever is written and to possibly create an interest for them to continue reading.

I have to agree that this particular posting is where I have taken some time to really sit down, think about what I am planning to write and actually doing it. I have been planning to do some writing in my blog for a long time and have waited for this special moment to arrive. If time permits, I really hope to contribute some of my writing in Willpower on a regular basis.

Besides writing, soccer is one of my passions in life. As you might be aware, Manchester United is my favourite club. They have just finished their respective league as Champions and I am extremely happy and proud for them. Their season have been fabulous so far, especially with Cristiano Ronaldo as one of the key men. He has been inspirational, by turning in some exceptional performances to inspire his team when the chips seem down on them. He could be one of the best players in his profession, if he can keep up with his performances and to try to improve on his technical or tactical aspects of the game. Morevover, age is on his side too. With him and Wayne Rooney, the future success of the Red Devils seems very bright.

This saturday could be Manchester United's chance of winning another silverware. They will face Chelsea in the FA Cup final held at the new Wembley Stadium. I thereby wish the Red Devils all the best!!

Well, I think that I should be ending my writing now. I would like to thank my penpals, friends and people around me for the guidance, support and words of encouragement given whenever I feel lost. Life is really a destination whereby people come and go. Good things will have to end someday, but it is up to us to really enjoy the time of that particular moment of happiness. We must also embrace moments of sadness too, as it allows us to see that life has some obstacles for oneself to clear. These obstacles are a test given by god to determine your character and ability to be strong at the right time.

Lastly, I hope that Will Power will continue for as long as possible, but I know that it will end someday. Rest assured that it will not end after this 100th posting, as there are a lot of work to be done. As the title of this blog suggests, with Willpower comes the abilty to overcome all potential obstacles in life and to be stronger in the face of adversity.

Just remember, the best in yet to come...... . Take care, god bless and hope to see you here someday... . Cheers!