Will Power

Friday, November 30, 2007

Code 26112007 (Part 3)

It is now 12.14am at time of writing this post.....

Why am I not sleeping? Well, the night is still young, and I am kind of a night owl.

Glad that there has been a conclusion to this matter. I got what I wanted and a new chapter of my life will soon begin once I put ink to paper on some documents in just 9 hours time.

Making this decision and sticking to it faithfully has not been an issue. This is what I really wanted all along.

Have to admit that there will be some things which I may have to sacrifice in exchange of this, but I think I will have to be brave enough to let go, to let go of some happy moments which may not happen again.

I am not saying that the new beginning will be bad, its just that I will have to take some time to settle down. Who knows it will be best for me in the long run?

But I am dead certain that I will do well.

Change is inevitable at some point, and we must move along with it. Those who resist change will never move forward in life.

We are indeed living in a world where time waits for no one. If you don't seek to upgrade yourself constantly, you will be left behind. This is the reality of the cruel world..... .

After close to 4 years, I think its time for me to really look far ahead for a better view and to seek new challenges that will once again provide a stern test for my character.

It will definitely be signed, sealed and delivered later this morning....... .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home