Will Power

Friday, January 11, 2008

Busy Thursday, 10th January

Currently "on holiday" at the moment, I am not sure as to whether this is the correct word to describe it.

Well, maybe not exactly. I am "out of job" at the moment. But this is not bad news at all, in my opinion.

Okay, will be joining a new company on 16th Jan.

Looking forward to this day, as this is what I have been expecting for a long time. Will be doing a bit more, in terms of job scope, as compared to the one which I have been doing in my previous company. I don't mind the extra work at all, as I can have the opportunity to learn and to become an all-rounder in the course of my work. Moreover, in the end, it is definitely to my advantage.

As the title of the posting suggests, I have a rather busy thursday. In fact, it is the most busiest day of my "holiday" so far...... .

The day started with a lunch gathering with my former work colleagues. We had lunch at a western restaurant and its their treat. During course of the lunch, they have given me words of encouragement and also to wish me all the best in my appointment with the new company.

After lunch, I headed down to Orchard CD Rama to purchase some CDs. Went there and bought the latest 5566, Fish Leong and Ayumi Hamasaki albums, using the gift vouchers which some of my former colleagues have given me as a farewell gift.

While leaving CD Rama for HMV Heeren, the rain started pouring down heavily. Despite me using an umbrella to walk to my intended destination, I was still soaking wet.

After that, headed down to the temple to pray for good fortune and to say grace to god. Also prayed for a good start in my appointment in the new company. Well, its always good to start on a good note and to continue from the momentum.....

Purchased two thumbdrives at Sim Lim Square and a tie at nearby departmental store. After that, headed down to Suntec and Marina Square to buy new office clothes. Since I will be joining a new company soon, might as well make an impression for my new employers. As they always say, in with the new, away with the old (clothes).....

As you can see (or rather read), I have had a busy thursday. Spent quite a lot of money on this day alone, but the money spent is all worth it. Nevertheless, I have enjoyed this day thoroughly, even though I am physically exhausted from being on my feet all day long.

Do you have this experience before?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home