Will Power

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Anderson Wants Out Of Man. United?

MANCHESTER UNITED midfield ace Anderson wants to play for Jose Mourinho at Inter Milan.

The Brazilian star joined United in 2007 from Porto for £12million and is already plotting the next move of his career. Anderson told an Italian newspaper: “I am thinking about playing in Italy. My dream is to be coached by Mourinho.

“Italian football is the best in the world and the most intelligent. Every player wants to play in Serie A, because Italians are the masters of football.

“I really like Inter. I have always liked them from when Ronaldo played there. Massimo Moratti has always assembled great teams and Inter can win anything with the players they have.

“I will not hide myself and in future I would love to play for Jose Mourinho at Inter.”

His remarks will not impress United boss Sir Alex Ferguson, who regards Anderson as one his brightest young hopefuls.

Former Chelsea boss Mourinho has led Inter into the knockout stages of the Champions League and has pledged to see out his deal with the Italian giants, which runs until the end of the 2010-11 season.

Mourinho has been linked with a string of high-profile jobs and last month Sport of the World revealed that United had identified him as a possible successor to Sir Alex at United.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home