Will Power

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Anderson: I Will Score More Goals

United's Brazilian midfielder reveals his love for the club and promises supporters they'll see him hit the net again...

I've been at the club for just over two years now and I feel very happy.

Of course everybody has times that are not the best, but I know I'm at home here. I'm a part of the family and I care very much for everyone.It is an honour to play with all the great players at this club – the likes of Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville have lived their whole lives at United, they are like the coat of arms for the club.

It's an honour to be working alongside people like that.

I want to keep improving and score more goals. I was delighted with my first goal against Tottenham at White Hart Lane in September – it was a great moment to finally score for United and it felt very special to have all my team-mates surrounding me in celebration.

I should be scoring more goals, but the way the team plays means it can be difficult to get inside the area at times. I just want to continue to play well and score many more goals for the club in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home