Will Power

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mandanda Welcomes United Move

Marseille's France international Steve Mandanda has welcomed reports linking him with a move to Manchester United.

The 25-year-old DR Congo-born shot-stopper has been mentioned as a possible long-term successor to stalwart Edwin van der Sar.

Mandanda is certain to make France's World Cup squad this summer, although Hugo Loris is expected to be Raymond Domenech's first choice goalkeeper.

The ex-Le Havre man, who is on a long-term deal with l'OM, has confirmed his dream is to one day play in England's Premier League.

"Naturally I should be staying in Marseille next season but you never know," he told JDD Newspaper.

"I've not had any contact with any club but all know my dream is to play in the Premier League.

"I've heard Manchester United are looking for a goalkeeper. My name isn't on their list, but you never know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home