Will Power

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chicha Relishing Chelsea Tie

Javier Hernandez hopes being at home in the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final against Chelsea will give United a slight advantage in the tie.

The Reds will travel to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday 6 April, before the return leg at Old Trafford on Tuesday 12 April. The Mexican is excited about the tie and feeling positive over United's chances of progressing.

"They are two very important games. We play in the same league and it is going to be tough. It always is against Chelsea," he told ManUtd.com.

"It is a little bit of an advantage that we are at home in the second game. We know it won't be easy, but we try to win every game we play at Manchester United and Chelsea are another team that we need to beat."

It was Chicharito's brace against Marseille which sealed United's place in the last eight, taking his tally to three in the competition following his winner in Valencia during the group stages.

"I am very happy with the way things are going in the Champions League. I want to keep it like that," he added. "I want to maintain my confidence, whether I play for one minute or 90. I always want to be my best.

"Perhaps the style suits me a little bit but I need to think game by game, not to look too far in the future. I will just try to do my best."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home