Will Power

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Evra Reveals Park Secret

Patrice Evra thinks he has discovered the secret behind Ji-sung Park's remarkable stamina levels - Korean food.

The Frenchman is close pals with the midfielder, who produced another lung-busting display in the crucial victory against Chelsea last weekend, and is hoping some of his energy rubs off on his team-mates.

In an exclusive interview with MUTV, the United left-back admitted his friend could be a key figure in the Champions League final against Barcelona.

"Ji's unbelievable," said Evra. "I was just laughing when I was watching the game when he was running, because it was unbelievable.

"It must be the Korean food. I try to do the same, sometimes I go to his house and eat the same food. But [seriously] I think Ji is an example to every player. He runs for everyone. Sometimes if I'm tired I know I'll be okay because Ji will run for me.

"I think he's one of the most important players in the team because he doesn't stop running, he can run all day. It's funny because when we reached the final, some fan said, 'Yeah, we're going to win against Barcelona because Ji is going to run all day with Messi.'

"I made some joke with Ji in the dressing room afterwards, saying 'People now think you're a defender'."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home