Will Power

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Park Could Leave By 2013

Park Ji-sung believes he only has 'one or two' more years at the top and is unlikely to retire at Manchester United.

The South Korean is 30 years old and appreciates that his ability to produce his best on a regular basis is diminishing.

Park's game is based around a seemingly endless supply of energy, which allows him to cause countless problems for opponents.

He appreciates that he cannot continue to perform at the very top for too much longer, and he has already retired from international football.

Park, who joined United from PSV Eindhoven in 2005, has now revealed that he expects to see out his playing days away from Old Trafford, with it likely that he will have moved by 2013.

"I won't be able to show my best after one or two years," Park said in the Daily Mirror.

"I don't know how long I can stay at Manchester.

"I never thought about retirement but it's obvious that I don't have much time left as a player.

"According to circumstances, I might leave Manchester United and retire in another team."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home