Will Power

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Evra Denies Transfer Rumours

Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has denied rumours that he wants to quit the club in the summer.

Reports suggested that Evra would not sign an extension to his Old Trafford contract, which is due to expire in the summer, and he has been linked with Paris St Germain and Monaco.

The France defender hinted that personal reasons, which are believed to be a desire to return home, might force him to leave Old Trafford.

David Moyes' much-publicised interest in Leighton Baines and Fabio Coentrao during the summer transfer window are said to have unsettled the Frenchman, but the 32-year-old insists that is not the case.

"I did an interview in France and I said it was personal," said Evra, when asked on MUTV about his contract situation.

"I haven't seen what people are saying but the thing is if someone wants to talk about my contract, which is ending after this year, they have to talk to Manchester United and with my agent.

"Me? I love this club so much."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home