Will Power

Monday, April 28, 2014

Kolasinac Makes United Claim

Schalke defender Sead Kolasinac is quoted as telling the Bosnian media that Manchester United have expressed an interest in signing him.

Kolasinac has impressed at Schalke this season and United are thought to have identified the full-back as a possible replacement for Patrice Evra.

The Bosnia-Herzegovina international claims he has an offer on the table from United, but that he is in no rush to make a decision on his future.

"It is true me and my club both got an official offer from Manchester United," Kolasinac told Bosnian newspaper Dnevni Avaz. "But at this moment I wouldn't like to talk much about this.

"My manager knows all about this offer from England and together we will think and then make a decision.

"I will take my time, I will not hurry.

"I have to think seriously about an offer like that and of course the Schalke board have to think about it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home