Will Power

Thursday, November 13, 2014

De Gea's Top Five Goalkeepers Of All Time

David De Gea has selected his five favourite goalkeepers of all time and two Manchester United legends make it onto his list.

Peter Schmeichel: "He was one of the best in the world and an unbelievable goalkeeper. He was admired by everyone who watched him. I watched him a lot growing up and now on MUTV! I enjoyed all his saves - it’s difficult to pick one out as the best."

Gianluigi Buffon: "He always played at the top level [of his game]. When you are a player sometimes you play well and sometimes you play bad but he always played at a good level in every match.

Iker Casillas: "He is one of the best keepers I’ve ever seen in my life. He has helped me a lot. Always when I’m with the national team he speaks with me and helps me a lot."

Victor Valdes: "I love him. He is a great keeper and a good person. I’ve worked him with a lot for the national team and he is a keeper who always plays really well with his feet."

Edwin van der Sar: "Edwin was one of the best. He was calm, good with his feet and he played some great games for Manchester United.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home