Will Power

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Di Maria Determined To Impress

Manchester United star Angel Di Maria has explained he is working hard in order to adjust to life in the Barclays Premier League.

The Argentinian provided an eighth assist in the division last weekend for Ander Herrera's strike at Swansea City – only Chelsea's Cesc Fabregas has more this term – and continues to provide flashes of inspiration for Louis van Gaal's side.

After an electric start in England, winning our Player of the Month award for September, he insists it is normal to experience ups and downs in a first season in a foreign country.

"I’ve had a couple of games where things haven’t gone as well as they could have," he conceded to MUTV in an exclusive interview broadcast on Friday. "I think it’s part of that settling-in process to the English game.

"I started off quite well but I think that then made expectations rise and everyone thought I would just carry on in the same way. But football is like that, sometimes you have these ups and downs. It took me a while to settle fully in each of the countries where I’ve played before. I just have to keep working hard and focusing on what I want, which is to do as well as I possibly can."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home