Will Power

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Schneiderlin Brimming With Confidence

Morgan Schneiderlin is settling into life at Manchester United and the French midfielder believes he is starting to display his best form.

The midfielder opened the scoring during last weekend's 3-0 win at Everton before completing another 90 minutes against CSKA Moscow on Wednesday night. With his confidence high, the summer signing is now looking forward to making his mark on the Manchester derby this Sunday.

"I always say, for me, it’s not the most important thing for me to score a goal," Morgan told MUTV. "The most important thing for me is how I feel on the pitch and I feel better and better as the weeks go on.

"I feel very good physically and my confidence is high. I’m happy with the way I’m playing. I need to keep going and scoring the goal was the icing on the cake."

Schneiderlin insists the game against Manchester City will not make or break any pursuit of the Barclays Premier League title but the chance to overtake the Blues is one that needs to be relished.

"It won’t say everything about how the rest of the season will go but it will mark a print [in the season]," he added. "And, if we can win this game and beat City and possibly get back to first place, it will make a statement again. So, for us, it’s very important to do that especially in front of our own fans. But, whatever happens, it won’t be the end, we still need to work hard because it’s a long season."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home