Will Power

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Zlatan: I Am Always Shining

Zlatan Ibrahimovic swatted aside criticism of his Manchester United performances with a grin and a winning line at Wednesday's pre-match press conference.

The Swedish striker's future and form were hot topics at both of the club's media briefings ahead of the Europa League match against Feyenoord - the first one led by his manager Jose Mourinho and the second one featuring the player himself.

When a journalist from overseas suggested Zlatan hasn't shone at United like he did at his previous clubs and dared to ask the reason why, the Reds' enigmatic no.9 replied: "I shine for 24 hours [a day], so it depends how you want me to shine!

"I've been in the game for 20 years, and while I'm getting older, I feel I am getting better as I get older," Ibrahimovic continued. "I am shining in one way or another, but if you want me to shine even more then I will try and do it for you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home