Will Power

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Mourinho: I'm On Fire For The New Season!

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has outlined why he is so excited by the start of the 2017/18 Premier League season.

Speaking to the press on Friday afternoon, the manager spelled out his devotion to the job and his eagerness to not only get going with the domestic fixtures but also to start the Champions League campaign. 

"The only thing I have is to work every day like I do," he said. "It's the only thing that I demand of myself. Give everything - I give everything. And then normally the results are a good consequence of that work, but I don't put pressure on myself to do this or that. 

"Today we had a free morning and we have training at 3 o'clock but I arrived here at 9.30, and from 9.30 until now, I was not having a tea. I was working hard and the training session will finish at 5 o'clock and probably I will leave here at 8 o'clock or a bit earlier to go to the hotel to watch Arsenal against Leicester. 

"My dedication to my job is always the maximum, even more than when I started. At the end of the season, we will see the results, but I look forward to the season with optimism, with enthusiasm. I want to play West Ham, a difficult match, then I want to go to Swansea, a difficult match. 

"I want the Champions League to start. I want, I want - I am on fire!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home