Will Power

Friday, August 25, 2017

Zaltan: I Will Be Better Than Before

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has spoken exclusively to MUTV after agreeing a new one-year deal with Manchester United and the striker says he will be back even stronger and better than last season.

The 116-time Sweden international scored 28 goals in 46 appearances across all competitions for United last term, before picking up a knee injury which ended his season prematurely.

In his exclusive sit-down Ibrahimovic said his recovery is coming along well, insisting: "When I come back to play football on the field I will be better than before. I am not coming back because I am the one I am, I am coming back to be a better version of the old one. Imagine how that will be!"

United's new no.10 also spoke of his love for the city of Manchester and its people, his aims and ambitions for the 2017/18 campaign and he also had a special message to the fans.

"I am super happy," Zlatan told us after signing his new deal. "This was part of my plan, to stay with United. As soon as I’m ready I’ll be back wearing the red shirt and will continue what I was doing from last season.

"I’m motivated, I’m pumped and I look forward to the moment when I walk out at Old Trafford. Seeing the people standing up and when I score my goal that will be the moment I will enjoy most and what I look forward to."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home