Will Power

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Mourinho Hopes Fellaini Will Stay

Jose Mourinho says he hopes Marouane Fellaini and the club can reach an agreement over a new contract for the Manchester United midfielder.

The Reds' boss was asked for the latest update on the future of the 30-year-old, whose current deal expires next summer.

Mourinho has had nothing but praise for Fellaini since the pair began working together and he very much hopes an agreement can be reached.

"It's a discussion between the player and the board. I'm not involved in contracts, in deals," Jose told reporters on Friday.

"I respect both - the player because the player has the right to decide his future. He finishes his contract, he has the right to decide his future, and I respect the board because the decisions and the discussions are under their control.

"So I just wait, wishing that they will have an understanding but it's out of my control."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home