Will Power

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Fellaini to announce decision on his future on July 1

Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini has said he will announce his decision on his future on July 1.

Fellaini moved to Old Trafford from Everton for £28m in 2013 - but his contract runs out on June 30 with the two parties unable to come to an agreement thus far.

The 30-year-old is currently in Russia as part of Belgium's World Cup squad but only managed 16 Premier League appearances last season.

Speaking at a press conference ahead of Belgium's Group G match against England on Thursday, he said: "I am not worried about my contract running out, I am used to it. I am strong enough mentally to deal with it.

"Soon I will say where I will be playing next season. On July 1."

Credit: Skysports.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home