Will Power

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rooney: I Wear White And Pick Up The Cup

Wayne Rooney will enjoy sweet dreams tonight.

The Manchester United star will imagine himself resplendent in his club’s change strip of all white, cracking in the winning goal in the Champions League final before lifting the famous trophy high above his head. It is part of Rooney’s pre-match preparation, getting all those positive thoughts flowing through his mind. There are no negatives for the England striker.

Confident Rooney admitted: “Since we won the Premier League, I have been thinking about the final every day. You think about scoring in it and winning it and that helps you prepare. Before every game I can picture myself scoring and doing good things in the game. I ask the kitman the day before a match what kit we are wearing, so I can think about myself in the proper strip. I can see myself picking up the trophy now!”
- Shaun Custis, The Sun -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home