Will Power

Friday, July 23, 2010

Corry Revels In Tour Experience

Corry Evans could already notice the difference in his game before his first experience of Tour 2010 action against Philadelphia Union – and that's just from being involved in United’s high-intensity, high-tempo training.

The teenager, younger brother of first-teamer Jonny, was a substitute in the 1-0 win at the Lincoln Financial Field, and he enjoyed every minute of it.

“It was great to be out there,” he told ManUtd.com. “I was itching to get on in the Celtic game so I was delighted when the boss put me on this time. It was a great experience.

“I’ve already learnt so much from being on tour. The way the likes of Scholesy and Giggsy handle themselves on and off the pitch is fantastic and a great example for us. They’re players you can learn a lot from and I’ve enjoyed every minute so far.

“The tempo in training is always at the highest possible level and the lads always want to win. You see that out on the pitch as well and to be here is just fantastic. It’s been a great few months for me and I want it to keep going. I hope I can build on what I’ve achieved so far and have another successful season.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home