Will Power

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Neville Urges Scholes To Stay

Gary Neville has urged his pal Paul Scholes to prolong his United career.

Former skipper Neville called time on his playing days earlier this season and is holding a testimonial next Tuesday against Serie A giants Juventus.

However, he believes Scholes should extend his contract for another season and is speaking not just as an ex-colleague but also as a Reds supporter.

"I’ve watched him play for the last few months and I’d say carry on," said Neville.

"If I was playing at the ability level he reaches and making the contribution he still makes in games, I would carry on.

"Paul is his own man though. He won’t be influenced by what I say or others. Obviously the manager will be speaking to him and he’ll come to the right decision for himself and his family.

"I look at him as a Man United fan now and a friend and I want to see him play. He’ll make his own decision. He knows what he’s going to do. He’s experienced. He knows his own body and how he’s feeling physically and mentally.

"All I can say is I’d hope to see him play forever because he’s just a joy to watch."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Obat Sakit Dada said...

This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)

Obat Tumor Jinak diatas Bola Mata
Penyebab Benjolan dileher
Obat Penghilang Nyeri Lutut
Pengobatan Alami menyembuhkan Sangkadi
Cara Menghilangkan Bekas luka
Cara Cepat Mengatasi Iritasi Kulit

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home