Will Power

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Januzaj Praises Hard-working Fellaini

Manchester United forward Adnan Januzaj was as delighted as anybody to see good friend and international team-mate Marouane Fellaini bag his first goal for the Reds against West Brom on Monday night.

United’s no.11 felt that Fellaini’s goal was just reward for the midfielder’s hard work and effort over the past year, and told Reds fans that they can expect much more from last season’s summer signing from Everton.

“I’m pleased for him, he’s my friend and he deserved it because he worked hard for it and has had a lot of injuries,” Januzaj told MUTV. “It has been hard for him to come back and I was really happy to see him scoring."

“He’s a good player and he can do a lot for the team and can help with his qualities.”

Conversation then turned to Januzaj’s own prospects after the young Belgian started his first game of season in the 2-2 draw at The Hawthorns. Although naturally he would like to have played a bigger part in this campaign, the forward has enjoyed the past 12 months and commented on the invaluable experience he has gained.

“I’ve played a lot of games this year and went to the World Cup which was a really good experience, even if I didn’t play a lot,” he added. “I know for next time what I can wait for, it was really good. I’m really happy with the way that things are going."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home