Will Power

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Nani Still Sees United As His Home

Nani admits he still sees Manchester United as his home after returning to help Portugal earn a 1-0 victory over Argentina in Tuesday's international friendly.

The winger is currently on loan at his former club Sporting Lisbon and has been performing well in his homeland.

"It's always a pleasure to come to Old Trafford and play a game of football," he told MUTV. "It's always a great feeling and so exciting to come here and enjoy this game - especially when I know it is my home.

"Most of the supporters are United supporters so I was very happy to be here. I am feeling good. Like I said in the beginning, I wanted to go to play more to get at my best and things are going well.

"I'm working hard to be at my best. I just want to continue to work very hard and play well."

Nani is keeping an eye on how things are unfolding under new boss Louis van Gaal.

"Of course," he explained. "I continue to follow Manchester United every day. The team are not doing very well [in the table] but I am very confident the future will be better."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home