Will Power

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Young Reveals Toughest Defensive Opponent

Ash answers questions from fans who posted on the club’s official Google+ page…

How has playing for United shaped you as a person and a footballer?J.Amadeus
When you come to the biggest club in the world as soon as you walk through the door you can see the size of the club. Over the years I think I’ve grown as a player and grown as a man. I remember Sir Alex saying to me when I joined that you either come here and grow as a player and person or you fall by the wayside. That’s stuck with me.

Who has caught your eye in United's Under-21 squad? Genghis Khan The Great
I couldn’t pick one because there are so many good players in the U21s and the U18s as well, who have got bright futures. They just need to keep their feet on the ground, continue to work hard and have that ambition to get in the first team.

What will you miss most about Darren Fletcher and Anderson? Fiona Kempton
They were two big characters in the dressing room who were always messing around and pulling pranks! Everyone will miss them but we’ll keep in contact. They’re fantastic players and hopefully they’ll have great futures.

Why football as opposed to any other sport? James Rodgers
Because football is the best sport out there! [Laughs]. There is no other I'd have chosen.

Who's the best defender you've ever played against? Lee Jay 09
The toughest for me is Wes [Brown]. He’s always been very hard to get past and I’ve rarely got any change out of him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home