Will Power

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Stormzy Reveals He Had To Keep Pogba Signing For Man. United A Secret

Stormzy has revealed that he knew Paul Pogba was joining Manchester United before anyone else, but had to keep it a secret from his brother.

Stormzy was asked to film an announcement for adidas and United ahead of the Frenchman signing from Juventus last summer for £93.25m.

In the video, Stormzy is seen wearing a United shirt, and when he turns around 'Pogba' is clearly written on the back.

The Croydon grime artist said on Soccer AM: "It was like the biggest secret on the planet at the time, and I was thinking how I could drop the bomb at any minute.

"Just the power of having a mad secret like that. It was hard to keep, a lot of my family are United fans, my little brother in particular. He was on to me like: 'Is he signing?!'

"I didn't tell anybody!"

Asked if he had to sign any contracts, Stormzy said: "Yeah, secret locations and all of these things. He's a proper good guy."

Credit: Skysports.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home