Will Power

Monday, December 18, 2006

Bonus Time!!!

Its that time of the year again! Yes, that time of the year where employees will get an additional sum of money in their bank account.

This is called Bonus!

I am no exception. In fact, I have just received an additional one month's pay last friday.... .

As you might wonder, how am I going to fully utilise it? Well, I will be dividing a portion of it to:

1) My parents
2) Spend (normal expenses)
3) Buy something to reward myself
4) Save

I am planning to go shopping later during the day (during lunchtime). I will either be planning to buy a pair of Nike shoes or a watch.... .

Its approximately 15 minutes away from my shopping trip and I can't wait for it !!!

I have made a promise to myself to come back to office with a brand new item..... .

Please watch this space for more details. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home