Will Power

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chicharito: I Owe Fergie

Javier Hernandez has indicated that his long-term future lies at Manchester United because he owes Sir Alex Ferguson a 'great debt'.

The Mexico star enjoyed a dream debut season in England as his 13 goals helped United to the Premier League title.

Real Madrid have been linked with a multi-million pound bid to take Hernandez to the Bernabeu this summer.

But the 23-year-old is determined to help United to further silverware in order to pay back Ferguson for helping his career.

Hernandez said in The Sun: "I'm very motivated after a great season with United.

"From now on I'll owe a great debt to Sir Alex for bringing me to Europe. My dream has not changed.

"I want to win many titles to give back to the team that opened the doors for me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home