Will Power

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

An Unexpected Windfall......

Found myself $60 richer by the time I reached home yesterday, thanks to an e-mail (probably a hoax) from a lottery organisation. The e-mail states that I have won around 750,000 euros for a lottery draw that is conducted in Switzerland recently.

When I received this e-mail, I thought of deleting it straightaway as it was one of those junk mails in my inbox. I normally receive plenty of mails requesting me to claim / transfer millions of dollars from someone or some organisation, and I am getting really sick of it. What I did later was something quite unexpected.....

I click on the subject heading of the e-mail in order to read the contents. While scrolling down the mail, I saw some numbers, 7 to be exact. I thought to myself:" Since today(Monday) is Toto draw, why not I buy that set of numbers?" I jotted down the numbers on a piece of paper and rushed down to the betting outlet to place my bet.

Toto is a lottery draw held every Monday and Thursday. 7 numbers (additional number included) will be chosen in a pot of 45 numbers. This lottery game is a favourite among people as it can make them instant millionaires depending on the prize money. There will be a special annual $10 million plus draw held during the period of Chinese New Year.

When I reached home from work, I have almost forgotten about the lottery ticket which I have earlier purchased. It was near bedtime when I suddenly realised about it and started to check the result. To my amazement, I have won $60 (3 numbers + 1 additional number).

If you are curious about that set of numbers which have won me $60, here it is:

5, 7, 10, 14, 17, 18, 43

The result of the draw:

1, 7, 15, 18, 28, 43 (Additional number: 14)

Well, its an unexpected windfall from an unwelcome source.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Wilson. I'm giving it a try as you said. ^^ I'll visit more frequently from now on, and maybe I'm going to make my own blog here. kk Now I have to look aroud your other posts.
Grace

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home