Will Power

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Nice Dinner

Year 2006 will be coming to an end, and we will soon welcome the New Year 2007 in a few days time.. .

Since I started working in the year 2004, I have this tradition of having a nice meal towards the end of the year so as to reward myself for the hard work and effort being put in.

What a better way to do this at my favourite Restaurant, Swensen's. I have fond memories of this eating place as the environment is cosy and is also suitable for some valuable bonding time with friends, family or loved ones.

I went to the Suntec City outlet yesterday, after taking a guided tour around the heart of Singapore and taking some beautiful pictures of it. I spend the day out in the sun, from 11am to 4.30pm and got sunburn in the process. Although the colour of my skin looks like a cooked prawn, it is still worth it as I have got to know a bit more about my country's beautiful sceneries which I normally don't have the time to enjoy.

Well, I will write about my tour and will also upload some pictures in another time.

Back to the Swensen's episode. I have decided to order chicken baked rice (have not tried that before) and a mango mongo smoothie after pondering over what to eat, as the menu has a lot of choices.

The chicken baked rice consists of tender fried breaded chicken baked over savory rice in white sauce and the mango mongo smoothie is a combination of mango and banana mixed with orange juice. The smoothie tastes a bit sour, but is still delicious. I have some complaints about the baked rice, as the portion is just too small for me! Nevertheless, the meal is still enjoyable .

Yes, the meal costs me $18.

I have taken some pictures of yesterday's dinner and hope they will make you drool and that you find yourself rushing over in no time to sample the food.

Lastly, wishing you a Happy New Year!!!

Chicken baked rice


Chicken baked rice with mango mongo smoothie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home