Will Power

Thursday, January 18, 2007

In 8 Days Time.....

I am writing this posting with a tinge of sadness. I have to admit that I am not in the best of moods recently...

In 8 days time, I will be involved in something that could possibly shape my future, hopefully in terms of advancement, stability and etc.

For this posting, I think I shall not discuss about this so called "Important Event" in detail, as the current situation does not allow me to do so, and details are still sketchy at the moment.... . Anyway, I hope to receive some form of good news from that and to decide for myself on what I really want in life.

Sometimes, people are really confused as to what they really want in life, and as a result, they just cannot seem to attain the targets which they have set for themselves. I just hope that I will be very sure as to what I really want for myself, and not to be someone who is running aimlessly without a clear direction.

I have to admit that I have been too slack, maybe to the extent of being too comfortable in my comfort zone. Once you are too comfortable with something, complacency tends to set in and the fighting spirit slowly diminishing. What a scary thought indeed! Imagine losing the determination to upgrade oneself and not achieving something at a certain stage in life. Since I am still young, I might as well get out of my comfort zone, be more adventurous, to learn as much as possible and to upgrade when given the chance, so as to make myself more marketable.

It is nice to have some sort of contingency plan in whatever situation you are in. The future is uncertain, who knows what might happen in the future? Anticipate change before it happens is what I need to do at the moment.

So, what kind of decision will I be making for myself? What I can comment right now is that I am still in a dilemma. Hopefully everything will be clear in 8 days time.... .

26th Jan 2007, the turning point in my life. Hopefully.

Link: http://wilson1980.blogspot.com/2007/01/26012007.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home