Will Power

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Uncovering The Awful Truth.....

How will you feel when you have chanced upon something which you hope that it will never be known to you in the first place?

Wouldn't it be better to live in your own fantasy world and spend each day with hopes, dreams and something worth looking forward to?

Now that the awful truth has been uncovered, will you still live your life as if nothing has happened?

Reality bites, and what a very painful reminder.... . The fantasies, hopes for the future, happy thoughts and anticipated moment have all been shattered and never to be mended back, unless miracles happen.

Will miracles happen at all? Will I be given a chance to fight?

Now that the dreaded truth has been known to me, how do I proceed on from there?

1 Comments:

Blogger Wilson said...

Hello 58734162:

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I have browsed through your blog, and found it to be quite interesting. Nice job there!

I am somewhat interested in some of your posts about making money through the internet and hope that I will be able to find out more about this scheme.

If you don't mind, probably you can e-mail me at: mitsuyota7617_9060@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you very much.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home